THROW SHADE AND SHIMMER(Tan/Deep skin tones)We’re just a little obsessed with this palette for tan to deep skin tones. And by a little, we mean a lot. Made to slay IRL or on IG, this eye-catching array of perfect-for-you shades is THE trick for creating looks that are full of...Add to wishlist
THROW SHADE AND SHIMMER
(Tan/Deep skin tones)
We’re just a little obsessed with this palette for tan to deep skin tones. And by a little, we mean a lot. Made to slay IRL or on IG, this eye-catching array of perfect-for-you shades is THE trick for creating looks that are full of depth and dimension. Each of the four matte contouring shades and four High Impact highlighter shades is ultra-smooth and blends like a dream—hello, cheekbones.
- Smooth, creamy formulas
- Super blendable
- #nofilter finish
- BIG BANG (glitzy gold)
- BEAM (iced champagne)
- VENUS (shimmering sunset gold)
- MIRAGE (metallic copper)
- DONUT (matte hazelnut)
- DEBUTANTE (matte toasted tan)
- BLOGGER (matte terra-cotta)
- FABULOUS (matte sienna))
HOW TO WERK IT
All of the Sculpt & Shimmer shades can be worn on their own or blended, layered, and mixed for a custom effect. The choice is yours.
SHADE COMBO 1: ON THE EDGE
- Apply the four outer shades (on the left and ride side of the palette) to create a subtle but defined look.
- PRO TIP: To get the best of both worlds, mix the contour shades together. Try using the deepest highlighter shade to for a subtle look, or get totally lit with the lightest shade.
SHADE COMBO 2: INNER CIRCLE
- Apply the four inner shades (in the middle of the palette) for a sculpted, shimmery look that’s on point.
- PRO TIP: Softly sweep the warmer contour shades across your nose and cheeks for a bronzy look, then tuck the cooler contour shades around the high points of your face for definition. Then mix the highlighter shades together for a magical duo-glow effect.
SHADE COMBO 3: UP HIGH & DOWN LOW
- Apply the top 4 or bottom 4 shades to create a multi-dimensional layered look.
- PRO TIP: Use the lightest contour shade of the two to map out your look before layering the deeper contour shade in areas where you want to look super-sculpted. Then, create a color-blocking effect with your highlighter by using the the deepest shade on the outer cheekbone and the lightest shade on the inner cheekbones.
- To give your face some sun-kissed heat, mix two contour shades together and lightly sweep over the high points of your face.
- Remember that cooler tones create a chiseled, shadowy look, while warmer tones give more of bronzy glow.
All transactions are final. Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please allow approximately 1-2 business days within Metro Manila, 2-3 business days outside Metro Manila, and 5-10 business days outside the Philippines for delivery. Delivery costs PHP 150 within Metro Manila, and PHP 160 elsewhere. Bulk order costs vary depending upon weight. International shipping rates vary depending upon location. Nationwide shipments are sent through LBC, and international shipments through FedEx or DHL. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.