Japan sea salt spray to create hair volume instantly after blow-drying; No more “FLAT” hair anymore. Comes with very strong hold and less dryness; Comes with stronger hold as compared to OS Fashion Sea Spray or REF 323 Sea Spray Easiness to style and easiness to wash off as the main ingredient...Add to wishlist
- Japan sea salt spray to create hair volume instantly after blow-drying; No more “FLAT” hair anymore.
- Comes with very strong hold and less dryness; Comes with stronger hold as compared to OS Fashion Sea Spray or REF 323 Sea Spray
- Easiness to style and easiness to wash off as the main ingredient is only sodium chloride (salt)
- Comes in a bigger-sized bottle (300ml) for the frequent users of seasalt spray
- A very slight floral smell upon application; No scent after application
- Suitable for people with short to medium hair length; Especially suitable for females with permed hair
Something you should also know:
- Saltwater spray can be used on damp/dry hair. For best results, use on damp hair with approximately 3 to 4 sprays at different areas
- Seasalt spray is different from the typical hair spray (which is used as finish), as it is is used for creating hair volume.
- Especially useful for girls with permed hair who want to retain the wavy look that is often “lost” after a few days
- How long can this last (daily usage): 6 to 8 months
- Scale (to measure the various aspects) is from 1 to 5, where 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest.
All transactions are final. Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please allow approximately 1-2 business days within Metro Manila, 2-3 business days outside Metro Manila, and 5-10 business days outside the Philippines for delivery. Delivery costs PHP 150 within Metro Manila, and PHP 160 elsewhere. Bulk order costs vary depending upon weight. International shipping rates vary depending upon location. Nationwide shipments are sent through LBC, and international shipments through FedEx or DHL. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.