What it is: A strengthening, silicone-free hair oil fortified with repairing ceramides for a smooth, glossy finish.Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and CoilyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns:- Dryness- Shine- Damage, Split Ends, BreakageKey Benefits: - Repairs hair damage, split ends, and breakage- Enhances shine, hydrates, and nourishes- Formulated...Add to wishlist
Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, Curly, and Coily
Hair Texture: Fine, Medium, and Thick
- Damage, Split Ends, Breakage
- Repairs hair damage, split ends, and breakage
- Enhances shine, hydrates, and nourishes
- Formulated 6-free™ and made with Briogeo‘s proprietary NOVA Complex® to fortify, nourish, and protect
- Ceramides: Replenishing phospholipids that strengthen and reinforce the hair.
- Macadamia Nut Derivative: A silicone alternative that provides a silky texture, mimics hair‘s lipid content, and increases shine.
- Rose Flower Oil and Extract: This antioxidant-rich emollient is full of vitamins and minerals to help keep hair soft, shiny, and lustrous.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This treatment hair oil repairs the hair cuticle and bonds split ends caused by physical or chemical damage. Ceramides and essential fatty acids help to replenish hair‘s natural lipid content, restoring the health of your hair for a smooth, glossy finish. Its formulation is made of 97 percent naturally derived ingredients.
Clinical Results: In a third-party clinical trial testing 50 damaged, split-end human-hair fibers:
- Repairs up to 88% of damage after 2 uses
All transactions are final. Due to the nature of our products, we cannot accept any returns or exchanges.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Please allow approximately 1-2 business days within Metro Manila, 2-3 business days outside Metro Manila, and 5-10 business days outside the Philippines for delivery. Delivery costs PHP 150 within Metro Manila, and PHP 160 elsewhere. Bulk order costs vary depending upon weight. International shipping rates vary depending upon location. Nationwide shipments are sent through LBC, and international shipments through FedEx or DHL. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
Recently Viewed Products
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.